Friday, May 19, 2006

ER: Disclaimer

Although it has been my goal all season to get the recaps up by the beginning of the week before the next new episode ... and since the next new one isn't until September, I have a fairly good chance with the recap for the finale of actually meeting that deadline ... I haven't always been able to do so. Obviously. Unfortunately, life has intervened a little lately, which is just so annoying when that happens, that I'm a bit behind. While I am working on them, and I can say with a fair amount of certainty that the one for 12.21 should be up this weekend, I have a really bad habit of balking under pressure. So please be patient with me, and I thank all of you for your concern. As always, I do welcome your comments and opinions about my recaps, and here are some suggested adjectives/descriptions to get you started: amazing, incredible, wonderful, clever, brilliant, funniest thing I ever read, etc. ...


So until the recaps are up, talk amongst yourselves ... I'll give you a topic ... which gift do you think Carter sent the Lukaby:
a matching set of Ultraviolet Video Baby Monitor and Neonatal Night Vision Goggles, or the special Holiday edition Pissy Princess Barbie, complete with duck-lip pouting action and messy partridge-in-a-pear tree updo (hair clip included), along with Talking Croatian Sensation Ken who says "I Do", "Pop Tarts" and "panties" when you pull his string. Discuss.



12 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, thanks god you are ok, I was getting worried.
My bet is for the Neonatal Night Vision Goggles.
I want the Talking Croatian Sensation Ken for mi, or not, I think I want the Croatian Sensation for mi, the real one, and he doesn´t have to talk if he doesn´t want. :p

 
At 10:55 AM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to have you back!

definitely the neonatal night vision goggles AND the special Holiday edition Pissy Princess Barbie are a must!
and I'll keep for myself the REAL Croatian bloke (someone needs to look after him) ...

 
At 1:28 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't rush, thanks for keeping us updated anyway! I love your recaps! :)

 
At 5:56 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Carter sent the "creepy" and "terrifying" Panda Bear.

 
At 7:56 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take your time. It's going to be a long dry summer. We'll need the laughs. BTW before we get into baby gifts, I'd like to know where I can get a shot of whatever they injected into Luka in the finale, because it apparently has some kind of Super Ultra Botox effect: even after he was repeatedly slugged and kicked in the face, there was not a mark on his lovely skin. Now, if the Salon could only bottle that and sell it for cosmetic purposes baby Kovac would have a bigger trust fund than Carter's in no time at all.

 
At 3:13 AM, May 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about what gift Carter sent, but I want the talking Croatian Sensation so I can listen to him say "panties" over and over again and giggle like a school girl.

 
At 12:05 PM, May 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha u never fail cranky...thanks for giving me a giggle whilst I eagerly aniticate the next one! (p.s. got to be the grey elephant...just to keep the triangle going on..and on...and on!)

 
At 1:36 PM, May 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I agree that's its probably a panda, because they are, you know, solitary, rarely vocalize, are generally peaceful but violent when provoked - just like Luka of course. Carter probably sent the yellow paint, too. And the elephant in the room as well.

 
At 6:23 PM, May 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo I'm so glad you're ok!!! i'm looking forward reading your review pretty soon!!!
as for the gift... well, he'll probably send something useless, as he is...

 
At 7:34 PM, May 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah gifts that Carter could send? Personally I think he should send an unlimited 'therapy voucher' that poor child will end up some issues, lol. (look at Mark's daughter Rachel!)heh.
The baby'll probably have cat eyes from living in the cave, so my vote is for the barbie, with hair accessories. Cos lord knows on ER you'd need them.

nice to hear from you again, I thought you might have gone on strike, (withdrawal from Susan's hair or something.)

Can't wait for the next update.

Inara

 
At 9:12 PM, May 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh boy, that was good- i think he sent th panda too, creepy...

 
At 12:44 AM, May 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carter probably sent his personal and favorite hairdresser for a life long free of charge haircare (as a revenge for not having access to the hair salon).

am getting really insane to wait, but never mind, my friend will have to cope with it today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home